- PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
Adapted by Jon Jory
November 16, 17 and 18
- All of the wit and romance of Jane Austen's classic 1813 novel come to life in this refreshingly fast-paced and engaging new adaptation. Finding a husband is hardly Elizabeth Bennet's most urgent priority in 1800s England. But with four sisters, an overzealous matchmaking mother, and a string of unsuitable suitors, it's difficult to escape the subject. When the independent-minded Elizabeth meets the handsome but enigmatic Mr. Darcy, she is determined not to let her feelings triumph over her own good sense -- but the truth turns out to be slipperier than it seems. In a society where subtle snubs and deceit proliferate, is it possible for Elizabeth and Darcy to look beyond his pride and her prejudice?
- Rodgers + Hammerstein's
- Music by Richard Rodgers
- Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II
- New Book by Douglas Carter Beane
- Original Book by Oscar Hammerstein II
- March 7, 8 and 9
- Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella is the new Broadway adaptation of the classic musical. This contemporary take on the classic tale features Rodgers & Hammerstein's most beloved songs, including “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It's Possible” and “Ten Minutes Ago,” alongside an up-to-date, hilarious and romantic libretto by Tony Award nominee Douglas Carter Beane. Join us for a magical retelling of the world's most beloved fairy tale!